Friday, September 18, 2009

Natural Fitness Professional Extra Long Natural Rubber Yoga Mat (24-Inch x 75-Inch x 3/16-Inch)


... I like this mat and have had a great experience with it in my Yoga class. It sticks like glue to the wood floor and my hands don't slip (I should mention, I sweat pretty good). The only reason I gave this mat a 4 and not a 5 is twofold: 1) the smell is really strong and 2) the colors that are shown online are NOTHING like what you will get.

I have had my mat for a week and it has spent three days outside, it still has an odor which I'm really hoping will fade with time. I was VERY disappointed in the color. It states "earth/red rock" which looks like a faded red and brown on the website. I would describe the color as more of faded, peachy-orange and dark brown. I personally don't care for it, but others have commented on how much they like it.

Overall, this mat is definitely worth the price. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Natural Fitness Professional Extra Long Natural Rubber Yoga Mat (24-Inch x 75-Inch x 3/16-Inch)

Labels