... These pants are great - so soft and comfortable, and they look smooth without being binding - no lumps and bumps, just cute pants. I wear a size 12-14 in jeans usually, and I wasn't sure which size to order, given some of the reviews here about running small, especially because I have very full thighs. I decided to order according to the chart at Beyond Yoga - my measurements fell on the bigger side of large for the waist and hip, so I went with it. I wanted to make sure my pants would stay put in Vinyasa and Bikram classes so I didn't want them sliding down - I wanted them snug. When I got them, I actually thought the large might be a little too loose in the waist - but they were so comfy and flattering I didn't want to return them. When I wore them to my first class, I had no problems with them sliding around and though I was sweating like crazy in an especially humid room, they held their shape and kept me dry. I will definitely buy more pairs. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Beyond Yoga Supplex Original Capri