Friday, September 4, 2009

Manduka Eco Yoga Kit (5mm thick eKO mat and Natural Cotton MatSak)


... I have been using this mat about 3 times a week for just a few months, at first I didn't like it because I prefer the black original Manduka mat more because it's more solid. Later on I started liking this eko mat, but now I don't like it because I can't get a good grip with my hands, either it's because when I do forward fold I always have my feet there or I don't know why, but just the front of the mat that is so smooth that it doesn't have any grip... so I don't recommend it... not to mention I haven't used it for that long. I prefer the black Manduka if you don't mind the weight. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Manduka Eco Yoga Kit (5mm thick eKO mat and Natural Cotton MatSak)

Labels