... I like the shape of these better than the capris, but the capris fit me better in the crotch/waist area. I got the extra-small size leggings, which fit perfectly on the legs but the crotch area is a little baggy and the waistband comes up too high and is too loose. I'm also not keen on the inseam that runs over the crotch area at the front. My capris have these too, but because the fit is better it's not uncomfortable. If you are very petite like me, I'd advise against getting these and go for the capri style (the ones with slightly flared legs) instead. I also love, love, love the shorts (although not for yoga as they are a bit revealing in open-legged positions!) and wear them all the time.
Unlike some others here I love the gathered hems; it makes them unique and stylish. The gathering is designed to flatter as it widens the leg slightly at the bottom to avoid that 'thick thighs' look.
The color-eggplant-was lovely. I will definitely wear these but they are not perfect if, as I said, you are small-waisted. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Beyond Yoga Supplex Gathered Legging