Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Standard Nylon Zippered Yoga Mat Bag


I looked at a bunch of different mat bags before purchasing this one because I was concerned about finding a bag that would be able to hold up to my 4 lbs Manduka Pro-Lite mat (71" x 24" x 3/16"). I finally wound up taking a chance with this bag and it was a good choice. It's very basic, no frills. Has a small mesh pouch inside for a wallet and a cell phone but doesn't really fit anything else. The strap feels sturdy and is adjustable. I looked at others that were bigger and could hold blankets and blocks and stuff, but I knew that it would annoy me to have my mat swing around in it, plus my studio has provides accessories so I don't have to tote my own. Overall, pleased with my purchase. Plus, it was only about $11! Can't beat the price.
Read More Reviews on Standard Nylon Zippered Yoga Mat Bag...

Labels