Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hugger Mugger Mexican Yoga Blanket (Colors Vary)


After reading the reviews of this product and seeing the price, I wanted to try this blanket for myself. When I got it home, it was not what I expected. The weave was a bit loose (there were several large snags in it) and it was thinner than I had hoped. I would need to use another blanket folded up to provide support. Based on the picture, I was expecting something a bit more subdued with the colors. The one that I got was bright red and yellow - not exactly calming.

Overall, not a bad blanket and it will serve its purpose. If you need extra support, I suggest buying two. Just a warning to those who buy thinking it will look similar to the picture...it won't.
Read More Reviews on Hugger Mugger Mexican Yoga Blanket (Colors Vary)...

Labels