... I really like this towel - I actually like the more muted colors that the "Big" comes in - I went with the slate, thinking it might "bleed" less than the indigo towel, as I had been warned by the care tag and the reviewers here that the deep colors bleed like crazy even after repeated washings. I washed it twice before I used it and have had no problems with color transfer in the dryer or otherwise. I'd like to know if anyone has the indigo and whether or not the color is an issue.
I've used it for my Vinyasa class and Bikram so far. I really like it for Vinyasa - it really does stay put. I don't need to move it for downward dog or any similar poses. I don't get it wet first either to make it stick to the mat, I just press it down on my sticky mat and smooth it flat and that seems to get those nubs to stay in place (though I do sweat during practice, so that might also help).
My only complaint about this is that it just doesn't absorb as much moisture as I'd like, especially in Bikram. I get really sweaty, and I still need to bring an extra full size towel. It also doesn't keep the sweat from soaking through to my mat, though admittedly it lets less moisture out than a regular towel. That's why I'm only giving it four, rather than five stars. I'm glad I have it, but one of the reasons I wanted this type of towel was to cut down on the amount of stuff I drag to class and to lessen the laundry - and this towel doesn't do that for me. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Yogitoes Big Skidless Yoga Towel