... I started using the flex yoga toes about 2 months ago and I wish I'd known about them a long timo ago. I started at the 10 minute wearing time and am up to about 30 minutes now. I work in a grocery store and my 57 year old feet would start hurting about 4 hours into my shift, but now my they feel pretty good at the end of the work day. My balance has improved 10 fold and I'm sure walking for exercise will be in my daily routine too. (didn't before cuz my feet would hurt). They are kind of difficult to put on since my toes kind of curl but as I said, I can't believe how much my foot pain and balance have improved. Try em ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Yoga Flex Toes foot stretchers for sore, tired feet NEW