... I have been practicing yoga for quite awhile, and I have tried many different mats. I figured this would just be a prettier version of your basic sticky mat, but I am happy to say that it is noticeably softer and more cushioned-feeling than other sticky mats with the same measurements.
My mat stays in place for my routine and doesn't leave an angry waffle-pattern on my legs after sitting in lotus position for a while. Like all sticky mats, it has a bit of a chemical scent when first opened. This airs out over time, and is actually nowhere near the smell of other mats I have had.
I noticed another reviewer was complaining about a lack of stickiness, and to that I suggest following the directions for washing your mat, as a dirty floor is probably to blame. I was pleased to find the free yoga class certificate, and I look forward to signing up! This is an excellent sticky mat at a good price, and it's pretty, too! ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Nature Collection Yoga Mat 1/8"