... I purchased this mat because the other ones that are "standard" don't work as they are too narrow for me to stay on! I've tried to work it out so that my feet are just on the edges of the smaller mat when doing my yoga, but I concentrated on that so much, I was losing out on my "peace and quiet time."
This is a great mat, even though it comes in two colors (I purchased the blue) it is well worth the money! I don't have to worry that I might fall off the mat and I can concentrate on my yoga. AND it isn't too big as I first thought it might be for my living room. It works great and it rolls up nicely to put under your bed, in a closet or just in the corner of a room! I would highly recomend this mat to anyone, and I let all my girlfriends know where I got it when they ask (and they do).
Thank you so much for a wonderful product!!! ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Extra Wide 1/4 Inch Yoga Mat (36 Inches Wide)