... These blankets are a nice size and thickness for yoga, but they are very poorly made. Not deluxe by any means. From day 1 they were pilling and 'shedding' on my clothes and carpet. They nearly disintegrated when I washed and dried them in the gentlest, lowest cycles possible. I filled a small wastebasket with all the clumps and handfulls of cotton that came off into the drums of the washer and drier, and ended up hanging the blankets to finish drying. If you own them be sure not to wash or dry them with anything else, and beware of their clumps clogging your machines. They are still shedding so much that I may have to retire them, if they don't disappear first into all the fuzz I'm left to vacuum up and lint-brush off everything they touch. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Deluxe Cotton Yoga Blanket without Tassels